Pizza con porcini e scamorza affumicataMain dish
ELVEA Passata di Datterini 100% Toscano (Selezione del Maestro)
Pizza met Peppe - Culinaire Ambiance
- Pour the flour on your worktop and make a well in the middle. Mix in the olive oil, the salt and the sugar. Dissolve the fresh yeast in the water and pour the yeast mixture into the flour.
- Knead the mixture by hand to obtain homogeneous and smooth dough. Roll the dough into a ball, cover with a clean kitchen towel and let rise for at least 90 minutes in a warm place or overnight in the refrigerator, under cling film.
- Just before baking, roll out the dough and flatten it to the desired thickness with your fingertips. Start in the middle and work towards the edges while you turn the pizza around.
- Cover the pizza with the tomato passata, the scamorza, the porcini mushrooms and the sage and bake in the oven. How long a pizza has to bake depends on the heat of your oven. But it's easy to see when your pizza is ready; it’s once the crust begins to brown and the ingredients melt. Keep an eye on your pizza regularly.
- Grate the lardo cold on the baked pizza.