- Place the fish in the freezer for 20 minutes, then cut the salmon and swordfish into very thin slices and cut the shrimp in two.
- Place the fish on a serving dish. Prepare a lemon dressing with the lemon juice, the extra virgin olive oil, the pepper and the finely chopped chives and pour over the fish. Cover the fish dish with some cling film and put in the refrigerator.
Yellow datterini cream soup
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes and finely chop the shallots.
- Fry the shallots in the oil, add the potatoes and add 500 g of stock.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, add the yellow datterini tomatoes (save 4 tomatoes for decoration).
- Season with pepper and salt and let it cook for another 20 minutes.
- Process the preparation in a food mill.
- Pour the yellow datterini cream soup into a saucepan and heat without cooking. Season to taste.
Put the yellow datterini cream soup in the plates and place the raw fish at the centre. Add a few drops of olive oil, season with freshly ground pepper and serve.